Herpes Simplex 2 is the type of genital disease which spreads through the sexual contact with people suffering from its symptoms. It can happen to men and women of all ages and races without any discrimination. Some of the most common symptoms start from the early stages. The infected person gets itchy feelings around the genital regions. It may soon develop into inflammations and sores which start bleeding. The strange thing about these symptoms is that they are not common to everyone who gets affected by the disease. In some cases it has been observed that the symptoms appear only when the disease reaches its critical stages. By that time it may not be possible to find any feasible solutions to it.
Medical solutions and Failures
Medical science has tried so many methods for finding a successful solution for HSV 2 cure for many years. As the experience has shown, it has been only able to suppress the disease within the ganglion regions wherein the viruses stay dormant for longer periods of time. When the patient goes back to similar conditions that triggered the disease earlier or when his immune systems become weak, the disease makes a comeback with a vengeance. This time the intensity and nature of medications have to be increased to such an extent that they end up damaging many parts of healthy human cells, but only manages to suppress the Herpes virus once again. This is an endless process which goes on in cyclic manner.
Possible Methods to Herpes Cure
Today once can read through the effective cure for Herpes type 2 by Dr. Buehler. This book has been written after many years of hard work and laborious research spread over many hours of trial and error.
- The methods specified in the book avoid any kind of confrontational approach to fighting the disease. It is because of the simple reason that such an approach would only help in hiding of viruses in the ganglion regions of the human body. The methods keep the virus in the open and prevent them from spreading to the other parts of body.
- Once the spread has been prevented it is like winning 50% of the battle against the virus. The next stage is to prevent them from growing. As you are aware, any cell needs nutrients and vitamins to grow. They also need protection from the infections. Similarly herpes viruses also need nutrition to grow and protection from the medicines you take. Most of the nutrients will be absorbed from the foods you consume, while the negative antibody elements provide the much needed protection from the medications. This link needs to be broken if the process of treatment AHS to become successful in any way at all.
- These are the two methods which are made possible by the new treatments for herpes 2. Moreover the number of days taken to give you satisfactory results is also relatively lower compared to the conventional medications which have been followed so far.
Plug the Triggering Points
There are many triggering points that can lead to relapse of the disease after it has been cured by this new approach. Dr. Buehler has written about the various formulae related to plugging of these points. Some of them are listed here.
- Stress is one parameter which can reduce the body’s immunity system to greater extent within shortest period of time. Once the viruses are able to detect a loophole in the body’s defence’s mechanism they are able to get back into attacking mode faster. The book describes many practical ways to stay away from stressful situations. There is an important point here which you need to remember, which is following the guidelines completely without any sort of deviations. Many people who have relapsed have often complained about the effectiveness of this approach. It could be due to the fact that they have not fully conformed to the methods described in this book which helps them in keeping away from stress and other similar factors that promote the relapse of Herpes.
- Yeast Infections are the other common causes which may help in aggravating the body’s conditions and make it easy for the herpes viruses to make a comeback. So you need to follow all the instructions which have been explicitly described in this book.
- Hormone Imbalance is another major parameter that could result in the triggering of herpes disease back into action. The book contains many methods for balancing the hormone levels during menstrual cycles, pregnancy and menopause for women. Similar methods have also been described for men who suffer from lack of testosterone and other hormones. All the methods described are free from any side effects.
- Similarly there are many other methods, following of which could give you prescribed results within the specified span of time.